Kitchen lo eppudu cook cheyadam ante easy kaadhu. Ila daily cook cheyyaniki mana amma lu really work hard. And vaallu lenappudu manam cook cheskoni tintu untam. So here a few tips for all those who want to make their time at kitchen interesting.
1. Perugu lo oka kobbari piece vesthe, the curd won’t get spoilt.
2. Salt or little milk valla brinjal pieces black avvakunda untay.
3. Wash the kitchen desk or sink with a little turmeric in water. Flies and other insects raavu.
4. Boil eggs with a little salt in the water. The shells come out easily.
5. If there is a little oil spill in the kitchen or anywhere, add a little rice flour or maida pindi. They help absorb the oil faster.
6. Rub little salt on the knives that you use in the kitchen. Salt helps them stay sharp.
7. Add a little lime juice in the pindi that we make for putting vadiyalu. Deeni valla tellaga vastai.
8. Mana hands or edaina body part ki burn aithe, koncham banana ni mash chesi raayandi. It will give you a cooling effect.
9. Place chopped onion in the vessel with burnt food, pour boiling water in it. Keep it that way for 5 minutes and then clean it easily.
10. Chillies ni fresh ga unchalante vaati stems ni teesi store cheyyandi.
11. Wrap fruits in a newspaper and put them in a warmer place for 2 days to help it ripen faster.