New year ki ekkada povali ani thinking chestu untam prati year and here are some places that definitely stand out with the kind of party and celebrations that we can have there.
1) GOAGoa, being the Vegas of India is the hottest party destination any time of the year and even more so during the New Year. With the cheap booze and beach shacks every few metres, Goa is an ideal place for a vacation around new years
4) KASOLIt would obviously be very cold here during New Year, but the great time you’ll spend here partying and breathing in the fresh mountain air and enjoying the scenic beauty, is bound to make you forget about the chill. With its crazy party scenes and beautiful natural scenery, this is the place to be during New Year eve.
7) ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDSThe Andaman and Nicobar islands are easily one of the best New Year destinations in India. The otherwise really peaceful, serene and calm atmosphere of the place is transformed into one which includes crazy parties on yachts, resorts and beaches.
10) UDAIPURIf anyone really wants to celebrate New Year in a beautiful as well as cultured place, then Udaipur is one of the finest options to choose from. The place consists of beautiful palaces, resorts, hotels, villas to stay.
These amazing buildings and fireworks will make your eve a great one. The facility of DJs, discos etc. are also available in abundance
11) BANGALORESeveral event organizers organize various events at various places across city. The city is enlightened with lights and bulbs. The minute hand on 12 comes with fireworks across the city. Several pubs and bars organize special arrangements to enjoy this beautiful moment of New Year.
13) LAKSHADWEEPLakshadweep is emerging as one of the New Year destinations in India. Only 10 out of the 36 islands are habited and that too the population not being a lot. This makes it a perfect place to spend the New Year with your significant other. The major attractions are the coral reefs which are an underwater paradise for people interested in scuba diving and snorkeling.