1. DevadasuSharat Chandra Chattopadhyay’s novel was adapted into a telugu movie. It is a classic romantic tale that continues to be man people’s favorite because of the story and the finesse of the actors.
2. GeetanjaliThis is a story of two terminally ill people, with not much of time left fall in love with each other. Though the movie ends in tragedy, it stuck the hearts of the audience too deep that they could not get over the movie.
4. Tholi PremaThis is an emotional love story of a man who gets attracted to a girl at first sight and the girl who takes his autograph for being a good social being and they are friends. Everything else in the movie is emotions and love being true.
5. Nuvve KavaliBest friends can be best friends or can develop unseen emotions within each other. This movie is about those best friends who develop feelings for each other but do not sync the same feelings with their emotions and struggle internally. But finally get a happy ending.
6. AnandA rich guy falls in love with a strong minded girl and gets into her neighborhood as a tenant to gain his love. They both share a common past and revolves around how the both forgive each other and forget their past to live together. This is such an everyday love story that people would not get bored watching the film
7. KhushiThis is a love story of two people who live their individual lives happily and then meet each other. They end up getting together after so many breakups and patch ups. It is such a happy tale that you would not want to have the movie over.
8. AryaIf you are in love with a person, love him/her unconditionally without expecting anything from them. This was the line behind the whole movie. And the story line was so beautifully shown with some comic touch too. ‘One side love’ got catapulted faster than light.
10. Ye Maaya ChesaveLove beyond any factor. Age is not a boundary for your heart strings. This is a love story of two people who belong to different communities and the man is younger to her. They start as friends and finally fall for each other. No matter where they go or how many years pass by they cannot get off each other’s minds and finally get together at the end. It was so nicely portrayed and enacted by the leads.
11. Gunde Jaari GallanthayyindeThe whole movie runs on a simple thing that we do not need to physically interact with a person to like him/her. Love happens with anyone and at anytime irrespective of you visually choosing them. It all depends on how much we learn our relationships and understand them.
12. Oka Laila KosamBe good and do well without any expectation. If you love someone, give them everything to see them happy even if it needs you to give away your love. Time will heal everything and will get back the love to you. Such a classic tale put forth very differently. Naga Chaitanya proved to everyone that he has got a lot of depth than what we see through the eye.
13. Kumari 21FThis movie is put under love story for the reason that the director tried his best to let the audience understand the fact that an outgoing girl doesn’t necessarily have a bad character. And if she says she loves you, she means it. Do not get confused and break anyone’s heart including yours.
14. Malli Malli Idi Rani RojuLove is about being emotionally connected. No matter where you are and how you are, you just know that the bond gets stronger even if you are apart. Love never fades and will always strive to get each other together. It is a love story that breaks all the stereotypes to take us many years back! Definitely watch it.