2016 has given us many things to bag up; good and bad! But this is what life is about. Bag the good things and tune yourself by learning from the bad to make it better. Here are memories that we have had in 2016
1. Demonetisation!!! Undoubtedly, this is the biggest thing in 2016 and also something to look forward this year too..
2. Startup incubators have been marked up and development is under progress. Thanks to the ministry cabinet of the state for such a wonderful initiative.
3. Surgical strike by our brave soldiers!! Bows-down to them.
4. P.V.Sindhu and Sakshi Malik have clinched medals at Olympics 2016.
5. Mariyappan Thangavelu, Devendra Jhajharia, Deepa Malik, Varun Singh Bhati have won medals at Paralympics in 2016.
6. 23 year old Dipa Karmakar has won hearts of many people around the world.
7. Aditi Ashok became the youngest golfer to participate in the Olympics.
8. Priyanka Chopra is has established herself a being on talent and beauty and has lit Hollywood on fire too! Chopra ranked 8th on Forbes’s 2016 list of the world’s top 10 highest-paid TV actresses, earning an estimated $11 million in the 12 months ended in June.
9. Actress Deepika Padukone has also made her way to Hollywood with the film, xXx: Return of Xander Cage.
11. In a bid to boost green cover and combat climate change, India embarked on a drive to plant millions of trees in just one day. On July 11, a group of volunteers in Uttar Pradesh planted 49.3 million tree saplings.
12. In January, Sikkim became India’s first organic state, producing crops such as maize, paddy and cardamom that are free from harmful pesticides and fertilizers.
13. is taking heaps of development into its account along with lots of history.
14. The whole of South India misses Jaya Amma.
15. Traffic at Hyderabad and may be other states has increased enormously.
16. Wonderful movies have come up to rejoice for years together!