Weekend lo friends tho kalisi ala jolly ga enjoy cheyadaniki trip ki veltham, akkada oka selfie tiskoni FB or Insta lo upload chesi #squadgoals, #friendshipgoals antu, oka post pedtham. Ila evaro some people mention chesina small hashtags or some words inthaka mundu ea dictionary lo levu just ala puttesayi.
Ala internet and social media platforms nundi evolve ayyina some words ento okasari chuseddam.
1. Selfie – A Photograph that one has taken of oneself
2. TBT – Throwback Thursday – One who share their flashback or memories on Thursday using TBT and throwback Thursday hashtag.
3. BAE (Before Anyone Else/Babe) and use to explain affection towards something or person.
4. Going viral – If a video, image, or story goes viral, it spreads quickly and widely on the Internet through social media and e-mail.
5. FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) – The fear that if you miss a party or event you will miss out on something great.
6. On Fleek – It defines the term as “smooth, nice, sweet, to use express one’s post like pic or post
7. YOLO – You Only Live Once – to mean that you should do things that are enjoyable exciting, even if they are silly or slightly dangerous.
8. Face Palm – the physical gesture of placing one’s hand across one’s face or lowering one’s face into one’s hand or hands, covering or closing one’s eyes
9. TTYL – Talk To You Later – Common meta tag word that every netizens use nowadays
10. Squad Goals – Term for what you’d like your group of friends to be or accomplish.
11. Meme – Imitation of video, photo, or individuals that is copied and spread rapidly by Internet users, often with slight variations
12. Tag – A label attached to someone or something for the purpose of identification or to give other information
13. Troll – Someone who leaves an intentionally annoying message on the internet, in order to get attention or cause trouble
14. Ping: To “ping” someone means to send him or her an email or a whats-app text message etc
15. Hashtag: Common thing most of the people use nowadays.
16. LOL – Laughing out loud – commonly used in newsgroups, chat rooms, instant messaging, text messaging, SMS, e-mail and other real time text-based communications.
17. OMG – Oh My God : Used to express surprise, excitement, disbelief, etc
18. GIF – Graphics Interchange Format – file format commonly used for images on the web and sprites in software programs.
19. TL;DR – Too long; Didn’t Read.
20. Derp – to express something like stupid or foolish.
21. FML – Fuck My Life.
22. WTF – What The Fuck.
23. LMAO – Laughing My Ass Off.
24. ROFL: Rolling on the floor laughing.
25. AFAIK – Stands for “as far as I know.
Ee list inka chala peddaga untadi but ee words common ga ekkuva use chestham evi kakunda inka Chala Use Chestam.
(You Can Expect More Abbreviation In Part – 2).