Hypertension or High Blood Pressure is not simple at all. Oka limit varaku it isn’t serious but anything high, it is too dangerous. With the kind of lifestyle we are developing and the sorts of food that we are consuming, a lot of people are becoming victims to High BP. Hence it is really important that we take care of ourselves right from the beginning.
Here are some foods that we should consume to help control our BP.
1. Green Peas – It rich in protein and will help maintain a normal blood pressure
2. Banana – It has low sodium levels and also is rich in potassium which helps lower blood pressure.
3. Spinach – It is low in calories, high in fiber, and packed with nutrients like potassium, folate, and magnesium which are key ingredients for lowering and maintaining blood pressure levels.
4. Beetroot – This root veggie is rich in nitrates, which is known to relax blood vessels and improve blood flow.
5. Dark Chocolate – Dark chocolates contain flavonoids, which are known to improve several important cardiovascular factors
6. Potatoes – Potato is a very good source of vitamin C and potassium and known for its benefits in controlling blood pressure. It also contains blood pressure lowering phenolic amides called kukoamine. But make sure you do not over eat.