- The 60-day rule: look for your flight no sooner (or later) than 1.5-2 months before the trip.
- Buy tickets on dates from mid-January until early March.
- Try to purchase your tickets on Tuesdays from 2 to 4 pm.
- Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons are the times of the lowest flight ticket prices.
- If you’re planning a weekend flight, it’s best to buy your tickets on a Friday night or during Saturday.
- Hidden City feature :
This one is well known to experienced travelers: they hide their destination in the middle of the route.For example: If you need to get to Istanbul, don’t rush to book a direct flight. Sometimes, a flight to Rome with a transfer at Istanbul may be much cheaper.
- 24 hour rule :After you book, check the next morning to see if the price of your airfare fell. If it did, give the airline a call to cancel your flight and often you can re-book without penalty.
Team Wirally wishes you have many more fun trips ahead
Read : Things To Buy In Amsterdam – 13 Weird Things to buy in Amsterdam