Ganesh Chaturthi undoubtedly one of the most popular Indian festivals. Anni festivals laga kakunda idi something special. E festival vachindi antey, every street lo Ganesh pandals and last day na Ganesh Nimarjan, asalu mamulu hadavidi undadu. Manaki Ganesh Chaturthi gurinchi maximum anni telusu, but there are some shocking unknown facts about this festival. Have a look:
1. Shivapuranam prakaram, Parvati’s friends Jaya and Vijaya ametho cheptaru, Nandi only follows the instructions of Lord Shiva, so there should be someone for her who follows her orders. So, a vidamga tanu bathing salts tho Parvati Ganesh ni prepare chestaru.
2. Puranala prakaram, Ganesh body color green and red.
3. Puranala prakaram, Lord Shiva okaroju kopam tho Surya Devudini Trishulamtho attack chestaru, apudu Surya Devuni father Shivudu ni curse chestaru, one day that he will cut his son.
4. 1893 lo freedom fighter Lokmanya Tilak gathered everyone to celebrate Ganesh Chaturhi in one large group. Ayana motive entante, we wants to inculcate the feeling of patriotism. A time lo British people issued orders restricting social gatherings.
5. Vinayakudini Ek Dant ni endukantaru antey, according to Hindu mythology, Ganesha once broke his tooth and hurled it at the Moon, as he laughed at his belly. A tarvata Pravati Devi and Lord Shiva valla a curse poyina sare, still moon has that mark and still, people believe that seeing the moon is a bad omen before Pooja.
6. Ganesh manaki bachelor gane telusu, but puranala prakaram, he has two wives Ridhi and Sidhi, who were created by Brahma, as he was distraught for not having a family.
7. Ganesh ki total ga 108 names unayi. And Vinayaka Chaturthi rojuna, Shivudu Ganesh ni declare chesaru, that he is the head of all Gods. Anduke e pooja aina Ganesh lekunda start avadu.