All the time, we are in belief that Google knows everything and you can get an answer to anything in this universe. Maybe it is true, you can search for anything on Google. But there are few things that you should never google. So, here we are sharing a list of 8 freak things that you should avoid searching on Google.
1. Skin ConditionYes, whatever the skin condition, you search for, in return it will show some terrible visuals of skin diseases.
2. YourselfUnless or until you are popular, if you search for yourself on Google, either you’ll find no proof whatsoever of your existence, or you need to face the latter circumstances.
3. LampreyeelNever ever try to find about this. Do you want reason? Well, check out this photograph.
4. Any Medical SymptomDon’t do it. All roads lead directly to cancer.
5. SnapewivesAccording to the Urban Dictionary, “A group of middle-aged women on the internet who believe they are all married to Severus Snape from the Harry Potter books — on the astral plane. They have real-life meetings where they take turns channeling the spirit of Snape so they can have wedding ceremonies with him.”
6. Peanut, the world’s ugliest dogYou won’t even dare to look at this dog.
7. Coconut CrabIf you are a crab lover, then I suggest you to not to search for it.
8. Smokers’ lungsYou are the one who can see the visuals that are shown in every movie hall as a part of disclaimer before the picture begins, then you can search it on Google happily.