1. She was born in a Sindhi family. Her father Santhosh is a diamond merchant and mother is Rajani Bhatia.
2. The gorgeous actress has also featured in Indian Idol 1 winner, Abhijeet Sawant’s first song, ‘Lafzon mein keh na saku’ that released in 2005.
3. Tamannaah’s first movie was ‘Chand Sa Roshan Chehra’ which released in 2005. The same year, Tamannaah’s first Telugu movie ‘Sri’ also released.
4. Before movies, she practised her modelling.
5. By 2007, two of her movies were recognised. They are ‘Happy Day’ in Telugu and ‘Kalloori’ in Tamil. Both the movies were critically acclaimed.
6. She debuted in Tamil through Ravi Krishna’s movie “Kedi” also she did the role of negative shade.
7. Tamannaah did go to Bollywood again with Sajid Khan’s Himmatwala in 2013. The movie bombed, and she returned with Sajid’s Humshakals.
8. She is one of the South Indian actresses who started her career at young age. Tamannaah started acting and modelling at the age of 13 itself.
9. Tamannaah doesn’t have language barricades. She already learned to speak Telugu and Tamil even though her mother tongue is Hindi. Now she is also learning Malayalam and Kannada. Tamannaah doesn’t have language barricades. She already learned to speak Telugu and Tamil even though her mother tongue is Hindi. Now she is also learning Malayalam and Kannada.
With this we wish Tamannah to come up with some more wonderful movies and keep her career high up!