We are all so used to our smartphones that avi lekunda mana day start avvadu and end avvadu. Sometimes, mana carelessness valla avi ekkadanna marchipotham or edo oka reason valla adi pothadi. Here are ways to be followed to not let it go off your reach.
1. Note down the IMEI number in a small book in your wallets.
2. Phone passwords ni simple ga 1234 or 0000 lanti vi pettakunda use some other numbers.
3. Ni wallpaper meeda or phone backside oka chinna note pettandi which has your email id or evardanna phone number. Incase ekadanna padipoyi evarikanna dorkithe, it will be easy to contact.
4. Use a “Find my phone” app.
5. Have a password to your gallery and other social media applications.
6. Report to the cops immediately.
7. After your phone is lost, log on to find my phone and locate the device immediately.
8. Change all your important passwords so that ni phone lock open chesinaka no one will be able to open your documents.
9. If you have your credit card details in it, call your banks and ask them to deactivate your card.