Irrespective of the size of your house, the one biggest issue that you always face is finding a proper place to arrange your footwear collection. In order to counter that, furniture stores and other stores have a lot of items that can you help you with the organization and storage issues you might be facing in your home. But to buy them you need to shell out more money. So, to help you in this context we are sharing some clever ideas.
1. Try to store your footwear underneath a bed skirt like this.
2. Create a shoe display by hanging them using wooden blocks.
3. Cover a shoe rack with a curtain.
4. Store them in an ottoman.
5. Store your shoes in the shoeboxes with printed out pictures.
6. A simple wooden pallet has slits that perfectly fit shoes.
7. Use a pegged coat rack.
8. Keep shoes in buckets.