Undoubtedly, Stephen Hawking mana charitralone brilliant theoretical physicists lo okaru. Ayana invent chesinavi, rasinavi and chepenivi, anni ento mandiki oka biggest inspiration. Universe origin enti, structure nundi start chesi Big Bang theory, black holes varaku parti okati okoka revolution creat chesayi. Unfortunate ga Hawking March 13 antey ivala chanipoyaru.
He died at the age of 76 years, due to complications in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), a progressive neurodegenerative disease.
Here, we are sharing the things that you all need to know about Stephan.
1. He was born in England on January 8, 1942, and surprisingly exact ga astronomer Galileo Galilei chanipoyina 300 years ki. Vella father Stephan ni doctor ga chudalani dream, but tanaki physics ante pranam, so he studied physics and went on to Cambridge to research cosmology, the study of the universe as a whole.
2. 1963’s lo, tanaku 21 years unapudu, he was diagnosed with ALS. It is a group of rare neurological diseases that mainly involve the nerve cells (neurons) responsible for controlling voluntary muscle movement. Apudu doctors clear ga chepesaru, he was not expected to live more than two years ani, but Stephan Ph.D kuda complete chesi, universe gurinchi manaku teliyanivi enno kanipetaru.
3. Hawking used a wheelchair to move around and a sophisticated computer system to speak for much of his time as a public figure.
4. In 1985, an emergency tracheotomy valla tana voice motham kolpoyadu. Cambridge lo create chesina oka speech-generating device dwara he used to communicate. Tana cheek muscles ni batti words communicate ayevi.
5. Just before his diagnosis, Hawking met Jane Wilde, and the two were married in 1965. The couple had three children before separating. Hawking remarried in 1995 but divorced in 2006.
6. Stephen Hawking’s main contributions to the field of physics and cosmology are The origins of the universe, Time, The Big Bang theory, Black Hole radiation and The universe has no space/time and boundaries.
7. He was the author of several popular science books, including “A Brief History of Time”, “The Universe in a Nutshell” and many more.
8. Hawking enno television appearances kuda icharu. He played a hologram of himself on “Star Trek: The Next Generation” and a cameo in Big Bang Theory.
9. 2014 lo Hawking life gurinchi oka movie kuda teesaru and it titled as “The Theory of Everything.”