From cakes to crossaints, icecreams to milkshakes, Hyderabad has been proving successfully that it accommodates some sinful appeasement to all those with incredible sweet-tooth. Here are a few places that will give you spot-on treat for the dessert-crave in you.
1. ConcuIf you want to have the ‘Hatke’ desserts, drive to this place. Macaroons, chocolate mousse, tiramisu, Mille Feuille, choux buns, tea cakes, Victoria sponge cake, pear mousse and lots more to hog on. They have unique innovations that work splendidly together and also give us an unforgettable trip.
2. Guilt TripThey have a huge range of flavours in both cupcakes and cakes. Chocolate truffle mini cupcakes, chocolate ganache pastry, royal red velvet cupcakes topped with cream cheese frosting and caramel cheese cake are their best sellers. Don’t forget to try these, if you haven’t yet.
3. KavanahThis place is filled with awe and sugar! They sometimes keep it open for dessert buffet. But otherwise, they have some amazing on-menu desserts that you might go ga-ga for. Do not miss the Chocolate Caramel Peanut Bomb. It is one of its kinds!
6. Zoey’s bakehouseKnown for the high-end quality products, they make some of the best cakes. Classic chocolate, vanilla, marble cake, lemon and red velvet cakes and personalized cakes too..no wonder you will put this on your list now.
8. Little ThingsThey stick to their name. They have huge range of flavours and in portions that will allow you eat more in number. Their quality is so good that your guilt goes really low and makes you want to go again.
9. Van LavinoWith extravagane not just in their superficial looks, they also got an intricate and delicious menu that contains some of the most delicious crepes. Also look out for some yummy cheese cakes. Do not forget to try it out.
10. QuattroThey have revolutionized the concept of food and plating with their molecular gastronomy techniques. They serve some of the most intricate, delicious and mind-boggling desserts. They do not have just 1 signature dish, but a lot of them. Go try out now, if you haven’t yet.