Nokia 3310 was everyone’s favourite for its strength, power and durability. There was no way the phone could break apart. Anything that had an unimaginable strength is still compared to this mobile. HMD Global and Nokia announced four new phones at the ongoing Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2017 in Barcelona. Nokia 6, 5, and 3 are all pure Android smartphones, but the highlight of the event was the Nokia 3310, which is back in a modern form. Nokia brought this phone back to life and refreshed our memories! It is now in play with some very interesting specifications. Let’s check them out.
1. Nokia 3310 is a lot more colourful now. It comes in red and yellow options, which have a glossy finish. Then there’s the blue and grey, both of which sport a matte finish.
2. Its dimensions are 115.6 x 51 x 12.8 mm, which makes it much sleeker than the older phone. The original Nokia 3310’s dimensions were 113 mm × 48 mm × 22 mm.
3. It has battery standby for up to a month, and comes with a removable 1200 mAh battery with maximum talk-time of up to 22.1 hours.
4. It has a maximum MP3 playback time of up to 51 hours and maximum FM radio playback time of up to 39 hours.
5. It has 16 MB total memory space, a microSD card slot with support for up to 32 GB.
6. It has a 3.5 mm audio connector slot, FM support and an in-built MP3 player.
7. It has a 2MP camera on the back with LED flash.
8. The phone has Micro USB (USB 2.0) for connectivity as well as Bluetooth 3.0. The phone will be available in both Single SIM and dual-SIM.
9. This Nokia phone will support the Snake them which was one of those features it was once famous for.
10. It does support web browsing via the Opera browser, which is pre-loaded onto the phone.