Indra Nooyi, world corporate system lo ee peru oka history. Ordinary women nundi PepsiCo tho associate aiyyi 24 years work chesi, andulo one-decade ki paiga CEO post lo unna her impeccable journey is an inspiration for an entire generation.
Women empowerment awareness start aiyyindi after 20th-century lo but late 80’s and 90’s lo almost women’s ki work kadu kada even proper education kuda undedi kadu. But, Indra Nooyi stood upon all odds and embrace herself towards dreams and goals she want to. 62 years of life lo almost 24 years successful business professional lo unna amey career is aspiring thing for every global corporate individuals.
India lo ordinary women nundi Forbes list lo powerful women ga edigina amey inspiring journey details once chuseddam.
1. 1974 Tamilnadu, Madras Christian College nundi Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics lo bachelors degree and 1976 Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta nundi MBA complete chesaru Indra Nooyi.
2. Then she started her career as Product Manager at Johnson & Johnson for two years. Aa taruvatha 1980’s lo Public and Private Management lo master degree complete chesi, she did strategy position job at Boston Consulting Group (BCG), and other jobs at Motorola and Asea Brown Boveri.
3. 1981 lo she got married to Raj Nooyi, who’s a president of AmSoft Systems. They have two daughters Preetha Nooyi, born in 1984 and Tara Nooyi, born in 1993.
4. Different organisations lo different positions chesina Nooyi, 1994 lo PepsiCo company lo senior vice president position and strategic planner ga join aiyyindi.
5. Six years tana strategies tho andarini convince chesina Indra, 2001 lo PepsiCo CFO ga promote aiyyindi. Within a span of five years, she named as CEO of PepsiCo in 2006. She was first woman to become a Chief Executive Woman in 44 years history of PepsiCo.
6. Before she promoted as CEO, she initiated company’s growth with a “good for you” slogans, such as Baked Lay’s potato chips and Tropicana, naked juices made of fruits and vegetables products into the market.
7. Indra Nooyi reclassified Pepsi products into, three categories: “fun for you” (such as potato chips and regular soda), “better for you” (diet or low-fat versions of snacks and sodas), and “good for you” (items such as oatmeal). After this Pepsi gone through huge profits.
8. After such strategies and initiations from Indra, PepsiCo saw its revenue grow by more than 80 per cent and added a new billion-dollar brand almost every other year.
9. In 2008 and 2014 Forbes named her the 3rd and 13th most powerful woman in the world. Anf Fortune ranked her the #1 most powerful woman in business in 2009 and 2010.
10. She also received Indian prestigious Padmabhushan award and she aslo received 10+ Honorary degrees from different universities.
24 years service chesi CEO ga step down avthu Indra Nooyi pettina emotional tweet speaks, bond with Pepsico.
Today is a day of mixed emotions for me. @PepsiCo has been my life for 24 years & part of my heart will always remain here. I’m proud of what we’ve done & excited for the future. I believe PepsiCo’s best days are yet to come. https://t.co/sSNfPgVK6W pic.twitter.com/170vIBHY5R
— Indra Nooyi (@IndraNooyi) August 6, 2018
Ee 62 year woman, dreamer to an inspiration journey is an example and lesson to every student, employee, entrepreneurs across the globe.
Hats off Indra Nooyi!