In those days, when the film directors stick to just a few locations for shooting and going far away places to shot movies, Mani Ratnam is the only director who took the film industry by storm by shooting his films in never seen and shot before locations. Here, we are presenting some beautiful locations from Mani Ratnam’s magical world, take a look.
-Bekal Fort In Urike Chilaka Song
-Chandragiri Puzha (river) in Kasargod in Kerala, where Shekhar sees Shaila Bano for the first time
-Athirapally Falls in Thrissur is the waterfall where Usure Poyane Song was shot.
-Eucalyptus trees, Ooty, the forest which was shot during Usure Poyane song.
-Hogenakkal Falls in Dharmapuri, Veera introduction scene.
-Malayatoor Reserve Forest, where Veera hides out.
– Kutralam Falls, where Chinni Chinni Aasa song shot.
– Hogenakkal Falls, the song continuous here
– Hidamba Temple in Manali, where Rishi kidnapped by militants.
– Parsons Valley Dam in Ooty, where Roja and Rishi get united at the end.
– Dhanushkodi in Rameswaram, E Devi Varamo song shot.
-Regency Villa Palace in Ooty is the Geethanjali’s house
-Devils Down in Ooty, Aamani padave song shot.
-Western Catchment, where Geethanjali and Prakash’s date scene shot.
-Ketti Valley in Ooty, where Geethanjali confronts Prakash that she came to know that he has cancer
-Jaisalmer Sand Dunes, where O Priya priya song shot.