It is true that Summer sometimes makes us feel awkward like a New Year, where the expectations reach sky high, but in reality, we don’t even at the border of that. Before the Summer season starts, we plan a lot of things, but when it comes, we lie too far ahead of ourselves. Let see, our expectations Vs reality in Summer.
1. Expectation: We plan to go to Goa or Himachal Pradesh with our bestiesReality: We simply sit on our couch for hours with Netflix and doing nothing
2. Expectations: We plan for a super healthy diet from the first day itself of our holidays. A big No to junk food.Reality: We end up in ordering Pizza with extra cheese from Dominos. Isn’t it?
3. Expectations: We plan to clean our house and also plans to do a part time job for our pocket money.Reality: End up roaming with friends on roads and urging mom and dad for some money.
4. Expectation: We plan to meet our long time friends and expect cute pictures with BFFsReality: It ends up sending and receiving ugly snaps.
5. Expectation: We want to get all assignments to be completed on the first day so that we don’t want to worry about them during your break.Reality: Spend the whole summer season by doing nothing and finally end up doing it on the last night.
6. Expectation: Busy schedule from morning to dawn with friends.Reality: Getting lost.
7. Expectation: Along with food, we want to get in good shape by doing work out every day.Reality: Well, usually in Summer, our day starts at 12 p.m. and after that because of scorching heat, forget about the gym, we don’t even want to leave our bed.
8. Expectation: We plan to go to our relatives place in Delhi, Mumbai or Bangalore.Reality: We finally goes to our grandma’s house in our village, where the power cuts are quite common.