“The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it” is perfect quote to describe the importance of friends in our life. Friendship is the only relationship which is actually chosen by us and with friends, we share joys, sorrows even biggest secrets of our life.
As it is rightly said, “A friend in need is a friend indeed”, to indicate the importance of friendship on our life. And suppose we are having South Indian friends in our life, you can definitely cherish about it. South Indians are the ones with an intellectual brain, sharp features, and desirable dark black hair. They will literally teach us about South India and Southern culture more than your geography textbooks can.
With their warm nature and good taste in music alongside movies, they know how to strike a perfect balance for a long lasting friendship. So we would be fortunate to have South Indian friends.
Reasons To Have South Indian Friends which will be giving us pleasant experiences:
1. Having breakfast with your friend will not only be colourful but yummy!!
2. One will understand that the music from south Indian films have a proper mix of everything. From a desi dancing number to a soothing melody that will throw you into a trance.
3. The festival celebrations are just extravaganza.
4. You will actually start loving South Indian actors more. Be it their rugged looks or boy next door looks. You will eventually start to like them.
5. Weddings are a celebration. South Indian weddings are known for their pomp and grandeur. You will fall in love with weddings.
6. Southern people are quite smart and intelligent so even drunken talks can be around intellectual and edification topics.
7. Last but not the least, you can now start adoring calm composure & peace-loving nature. You will be definitely impressed with their good manners, polite behaviour, and loving nature.