2015 lo andariki shock istu, Google new CEO ga Sundar Pichai ni introduce chesindi. Adi definite ga oka moment of pride for all the Indians to see a native Indian range of CEO. So, today we will know the success story of Sundar Pichai.
1. Sundar Pichai’s original name is Pichai Sundararajan and was born in Madurai on July 12, 1972. Sundar belongs to a lower middle-class family. Meeru nammaru, chinappudu Sundar never experienced the luxury of watching TV or in Car trip.
2. His father name is Raghunath Pichai and eyana electrical engineer ga work chesevallu. His father is the real inspiration to Sundar. Eyana mother, Lakshmi, oka stenographer ga work chesaru and after that she quits the job once she delivered a baby. Sundar ki 12 years age appudu first-time oka landline phone chusadu and then his interest in technology started.
3. He graduated from IIT Kharagpur and completed his Master of Science in Materials and Engineering at Stanford University and later completed an MBA at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
4. He joined Google in 2004 and is known for working on popular products like the Toolbar. He also worked on other Google Gears and Google Packs before Chrome got introduced to the public. ‘Toolbar record of searches’ results in the launch of Google Chrome.
5. He was appointed as Product Development Vice President in 2008. He introduced the Chrome browser to the world. Then became the Senior Vice President of Chrome and Apps for 2012. A tarvata in 2015, he was announced as the new CEO of Google.
6. Sundar married his ex-girlfriend, Anjali. Velidaru IIT Kharagpur lo chadivetappudu class mates and they had two children Anjali and Sundar.
7. He is responsible for Samsung tie-up with Google. He made over $ 100.5 million in 2015.