Swami Vivekananda is an Indian Hindu Monk and was a key figure in the introduction of the Indian philosophies of Vedanta and Yoga to the Western world. Vivekananda founded the Ramakrishna Math and the Ramakrishna Mission. Narendranath Datta was his name. He belonged to a traditional Bengali Kayastha family and was one of nine siblings. He was naughty and restless as a child, and his parents often had difficulty controlling him. His mother said, “I prayed to Shiva for a son and he has sent me one of his ghosts”. This man is the reason for love, divinity and humanity to take a step into many lives. He has given many speeches to inspire fellow humans to live a life of peace and motivate other to.
Here are Swami Vivekananda’s quotes that give anyone all the inspiration in life.
1. Arise! Awake! And stop not until the goal is reached.
2. You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.
3. The world is a great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.
4. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life- think of it, dream of it, and live on that one idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves and every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
5. That man has reached immortality that is disturbed by nothing material.
6. You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
7. We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
8. Talk to yourself at least once in a Day. Otherwise you may miss a meeting with an EXCELLENT person in this World.
9. Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.
10. All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.