There are certain movies and heroes and heroines who chose to break typical stereotypic characters and play specially gifted characters. These celebs not just make their acting ability broad enough, but also put in light that these people are special indeed.
Here are the stars who chose to play such roles.
1. Ravi Teja is playing the role of a visually-impaired person in his upcoming, Raja The Great.
2. Raj Tharun Teja is playing the role of a visually-impaired person in his upcoming, Andagadu.
3. Neha Hinge in her upcoming debut, Srivalli, cooperates in a science experiment which goes wrong and she ends up losing track of dream-reality and past-present.
4. Nikhil plays the role of a person with a very rare medical condition, where his heart stops beating if he gets extremely tenses, in his upcoming film, Keshava.
5. Vijay Devarakonda plays a guy with IED (having unwarranted anger) in his upcoming film, Arjun Reddy.
6. Rakul Preet Singh might play the role of a paraplegic (below waist is paralysed) in Dil Raju’s Telugu remake of Malayalam blockbuster “Bangalore Days”
7. Ram Charan plays the role of a deaf guy in his upcoming film.
8. Sharwanand plays the role of a n OCD patient in his upcoming film.
9. Nani suffers from transient global amnesia in the film, Bhale Bhale Magadivoy.
10. Anushka plays the role of an Obese girl in Size Zero.
11. Mahesh Babu played the role of a musician with schizophrenia in 1 Nenokkadine.
12. Nagarjuna as a quadriplegic patient in the film, Oopiri.
13. Samantha in S/O Satyamurthy is shown diabetic.
14. Nikhil in Surya vs Surya played as a guy who suffers from porphyria (very sensitive to light).
15. Sharwanand as an autistic (mentally underdeveloped) youngster in Amma Cheppindi.
16. R.P.Patnaik played the role of a visually-impaired person in Seenu Vasanthi Laxmi.
17. Simran played the role of a visually-impaired person (after meeting with an accident) in Nuvvu Vastavani.
18. Ram was supposed to play the role of a bling guy in his coming film. Anil Ravipudi posted on twitter on June, 2016. And yes, we are waiting for more updates on this.
19. Vikram plays the role of patient auffereing from multiple personality disorder in Aparichitudu.