This is a hindu temple located in Siddipet district of Telangana. The goddess of education, Saraswati Devi is the deity here. Here are 9 things about this temple.
1. Wargal Saraswati Temple also known as Sri Vidya Saraswati Temple is located in siddipet district in Telangana. The wargal temple is dedicated to goddess Saraswati.
3. It is now maintained by the Kanchi Sankara Mutt.
4. This temple is located on a hillock near Wargal village along with temples of various other deities.
5. Many families visit this temple for their children’s akshara abhyasam (“learning ceremony”).
6. Meals are provided for free to all devotees at the temple premises, a practice referred to as nitya annadanam.
7. The temple has a Veda Pathashala on its premises where many students learn the Vedas.
8. Vasantha Panchami, Navaratri Mahaotsavams and Shani Tryodasi festivals are celebrated in a grand manner in this temple.
9. Moola Nakshatram (birth star of goddess Saraswati) is the most auspicious day for worshipping Saraswati Devi. Special rituals are performed during this day at the temple.