What’s better than a smile? A smile with dimples, of course!
Those of us who have dimples will surely understand the benefits of having them on our cheeks.
1. Everyone loves our dimples if not anything else. We get a lot of compliments, just mainly for that.
2. Friends poke and roll deep into it and have a laugh.
3. We have some amazing selfies with the dimples picturing so beautiful in them.
4. We like pushing them deep inside by smiling a little stronger.
5. If you are the only one with dimples in your group, you get all the attention.
6. Your family and friends love pinching your cheeks, everytime.
7. Chinnapudu dimples enduku osthay ante…baaga cheeks press chesthe osthay ani kondar elders cheppe vaallu. So all our childhood we kept watching our friends and siblings press their cheeks hoping to get dimples overnight.
8. This is the best deformity that can happen to our faces.
9. This is a topping of beauty to your face. Our face doesn’t need to have artificial make-up on.
10. We sometimes watch our parents ask in front of others to smile and show our dimples.
11. Our grandparents look like angels with dimples!