1. Kuntala Falls260 km from Hyderabad, Kuntala Waterfalls is situated in the middle of the Sahyadri mountain range near Neredikonda village in Adilabad District. Kuntala Falls is the highest waterfall in the state of Telangana with a height of 200 feet. According to the popular and prevalent local belief Kuntala Waterfall got its name after Shakuntala, the beloved wife of King Dushyanth; the pair fell in love with each other and were mesmerized by the scenic beauty of the surroundings.
2. Mallela TheerthamIt is located near SriSailam, 173 kms from Hyderabad. It is an ideal weekend getaway places around Hyderabad.
3. Ethipothala FallsIt is located 14 km from Nagarjuna Sagar, 176 km from Hyderabad. This is one of the best tourist attractions to visit near Hyderabad & a popular waterfall around Hyderabad city. It is one of the prime places to visit in Nagarjuna Sagar.
4. Bheemuni Paadam WaterfallsAt a distance of 200 km from Hyderabad, Bheemuni Paadam Waterfalls is a picturesque waterfall located at Gudur in Warangal District of Telangana.
5. Pochera Falls (Near Kuntala Falls)257 Kms from Hyderabad and 22 Kms from Kuntala Falls, Pochera Falls is a pretty waterfall on Kadam River. The water flows through rocky bed over several steps to finally descend into a big pool from a height of about 40 feet in 2 steps. The waterfall is situated in a beautiful location with breathtaking nature.
6. Gayathri Waterfalls19 km from Kuntala Waterfalls, 38 km from Nirmal, 59 km Adilabad and 270 km from Hyderabad, Gayathri Waterfalls is a beautiful place located in Adilabad district of Telangana.
Gayatri waterfalls is a very less known place situated on Kadem River, a tributary of Godavari River. Along with Kuntala and Pochera Falls, Gayatri falls is another fascinating waterfalls in Adilabad district. This is a magnificent waterfall and attracts large number of tourists in monsoon season.
7. Kanakai Waterfalls / Bandrev Waterfall282 km from Hyderabad, Kanakai waterfalls is a nice waterfall on Kadem river located in Adilabad District of Telangana. This is also a good trekking destination. Bandrev waterfall and Cheekati Gundam are located in a single stretch along with Kanakai waterfalls and all three can be visited together.
8. Bogatha Falls
Bogatha waterfalls is a nice waterfall situated near Chikupally village in Wajedu mandal in Khammam district of Telangana. It is also known as Chikupally Falls.
Situated in forest region between Kaleswaram and Bhadrachalam, Bogatha falls is formed on Chikupally Vagu that merges with River Godavari. Situated amidst thick vegetation, Bogatha Falls is a favorite picnic spot for the residents of nearby villages. Dropping from a height of over 30 feet in several parallel streams, the water is collected into a large pool at the bottom of the falls. Swimming in the pool is a favorite activity here and swimming here is considered safe.