His words would be as funny as stress-buster’y as we see in the movies!
1. If the manager turns out to be a psychopath, this legend would surprise him by acting like someone better than the manager,
2. If he was placed in a city he did not like, just beware!! (1:20-1:35)
3. If he finished his work before time and wanted recognition,
4. If he was doubted of the job in an interview, (2:19-2:40)
5. If his colleague goes up to a manager and tries complaining,
6. If he is a part of any performance at his office, his practice would be like, (0:11-0:21)
7. If his manager wants to suspend him, (0:55-1:03)