At any point in time, we all get confused, how to make use of the space in the kitchen. We don’t know how to organize things in our tiny kitchen in a creative manner. So, we are here to share some ideas, check it out:
1. Try to create an over-the-sink cutting board, which can be useful to expand and save your space.
2. Try to arrange maximum things in the storage space under the sink with a pocket organizer.
3. If you have a bunch of magazine holders at your home, then try to recycle them as Ziploc bag and aluminum foil holders.
4. Don’t forget to use the space above the sink, to hang a simple rail from your ceiling.
5. Try to take advantage of each space by hanging corkboard on the inside of your cabinet door.
6. Or use a sheet of tin to create a magnetic spice rack.
7. This magnet spice rack, actually more suitable for a fridge
8. Put shelves on top of your shelves or your shelves.
9. Use a dividing file rack to organize lighter items
10. If you have space, a kitchen cart can serve multiple purposes.
Read : Hebbars Kitchen – Success Story