It is always too difficult to make your clothes look stylish with the help of needle and thread. And also, it is a time taking process. So, to save your time and make you happy, we are sharing some awesome and no-sew DIY clothing ideas. Take a look at them:
1. Try to turn you favorite stripes/checks tee into a cardigan by simply cutting down the middle. Use hem tape to create straight sides.
2. Be a fashionista by transforming your oversized shirt into a dress.
3. Use iron and hem to change your scarf into an apron.
4. These adorable bows can be added with just a bit of glue.
5. Don’t forget to add a cute pocket to your favorite white tee.
6. Why throwing that old skirt of yours away? Gather it nicely at the wrist for an ultra modern look.
7. Add some glamor to your basic tee with this easy DIY.
8. Do you have a bunch of oversized man’s shirt? Turn it into a skirt without the help of a needle and thread.
9. Add some interest to the back of a plain tee with this easy cut and weave tutorial.
10. Just add a cool lace insert into your shirt using hem tape.