- Get the most juice out of lemons by freezing them for 30 minutes and then microwaving them for 20 seconds.
2) Make perfect eggs every time by pouring a little water
3) keep your vegetables fresh by packing them in a cover with a little air left in them.
4)How to use the chopping board correctly
5) Prevent microwave dryness in food by placing a glass of water
6)You can clean cutting boards with a lemon
7) Prevent Boil Over by putting a wooden spatula
8) Grate cheese easily by putting it in the fridge for 30 minutes
9) Keep Tomatoes fresh for a longer time by keeping them upside down
10) Use tic tac containers to hold spices