Brother – Ofcourse, a person whom you are related to. But, if you have got a good bond with him, you will connect with the word instantly.
Well, what the urban dictionary says about brother is – a person who you are stuck being related to until the day you die through good or bad. He is sometimes a friend, a guide, our role model and mostly our partner in crime. 😉 Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other in order to convey yourself. It is kind of understood under current mutually. This was depicted nicely in SVSC. Cinema has always been our first source in finding anything emotional. Our Telugu movies have given some great movies where bonding with a brother is emoted well.
Here check out some well depicted on screen brother relationship?
1. NTR and ANR in Gundamma Katha
2. Nagarjuna and Hari Krishna in Seetharama Raju
3. Chiranjeevi, Ravi Teja and Venkat in Annayya
4. Pawan Kalyan and Achyuth in Thammudu
5. Venkatesh and Srikanth in Sankranthi
6. Gopi Chand and Jagapathi Babu in Lakshyam
7. Venkatesh, Sharwanand, Rajeev in Lakshmi
8. Naga Chaitanya and Sunil in Tadakha
9. Mahesh Babu and Venkatesh in SVSC
10. Allu Arjun and Shaam in Race Gurram
11. Jr NTR. and Rajeev in Nannaku Prematho