10 Reasons That Prove Why Naatu Naatu Song Deserves An Oscar

10 Reasons That Prove Why Naatu Naatu Song Deserves An Oscar

The day we all are waiting for is almost here….it is just hours away to create a historrry. The master storyteller SS Rajamouli & His team are all set for the Oscars 95 red carpet welcome and bring 1st ever oscar to our motherland. Naatu Naatu the first ever Indian Song got nominated for the Oscars and all the Indian Cinema fans are waiting for the moment to announce ‘Naatu Naatu’ as the Best Original Song at the 95th Oscars.

Team RRR a7 Naatu Naatu may win or may not but we are already celebrating it as a victory. We The Indian Cinema Audience are already proud of what team RRR achieved so far and our hearts are filled with pride and honor.

Here are some interesting facts about Naatu Naatu song

1. 80 Versions Of Hook Steps & 18 Takes. Rajamouli confirmed the second take as the final take

2. Delhi Red Fort was The First Choice For Naatu Naatu Song

3. Later they Shot it in Ukraine President’s Palace with a budget of ₹15 Cr

4. It Took 15 Days To Shoot the Entire Song. Kaala Bhairava & Rahul Sipligunj Sung This Song

5. Ram Charan Lost 4 Kgs in 6 Days While Rehearsing for the song

6. Rajamouli froze frames many multiple times to check the sync while doing the hook step. Choreographer Prem Rakshit put all his efforts and worked vigorously for 30 days to see what we witnessed and the euphoria song created

7. Chandrabose wrote 90% of the song within half a day and the rest 10% took 1.7 years

8. 1st Indian Song which won Golden Globes Award beating Rihanna, Lady Gaga & Taylor Swift

9. 1st Asian and Indian song nominated for the Oscars

10. You, We, Us & The Whole World Danced For Naatu Naatu

Team RRR – Thank You For Making Us & Indian Cinema Proud. RRR Team May Win Oscar Or May Not, But We Are Eternally Thankful For Making Us and Indian Cinema Proud.

All The Best Team RRR.

Related Articles

Stay Connected

1,378,511FansLike
640,000FollowersFollow
1,630,000SubscribersSubscribe

Latest Posts

MOST POPULAR