Wearing lipstick perfectly is not possible all the time. Do you plan to discard your lip color?? Well, you don’t… common brace up to learn new techniques that will make your lips much more interesting. Use these five ways to apply lipstick to look perfect & turn your pout into unique.
Stain the lips
1. This is one of the best ways to get color on your lips when you are running short of time
2. Apply a little amount of lip color sparingly with your finger all over your lips. This will give you a subtle hue.
3. Spread it over the lips to until it turns out good.
Tint your lips
1. Apply a layer of clear lip gloss on your lips. Then top it up with your lipstick.
2. This will give you a lighter tint than using the lipstick alone, as the gloss dilutes its pigments.
3. Your lips will reflect a much more natural look while still using the dark shades.
4. It gives you a perfect look on your outfit for the day.
Blush the lips
1. This technique will take you back to your teen days.
2. Grab your powder blusher, a shade like a carrot orange or melon peach, and dab it with your fingers.
3. Blending it over your natural lip line. Do not bother about achieving a definite line.
4. A smudged texture is the beauty of this look! Top it up with a dash of lip balm in the center of the upper and lower lip.
Use Matte finish
1. Bright lip colors look best when matte applied on it.
2. Apply a thin layer of lip color on the entire lips. This trick is to achieve color in the center of upper and lower lips.
3. This will make them look fuller to pout on the pics. the key here is to apply most of the color in the center.
For Polished look
1. The trick lies in the way you apply the lip gloss. Apply a hue that is two shades darker than your natural lip color.
2. Nothing can ruin a great amount of lip gloss applied correctly. It looks great when it is applied on smooth lips
3. Apply a clear lip gloss in the center of upper and lower lips and blend it.
4. Add a dot of illuminator on the curve of the upper lip and the center of lower lip for maximum punch then it gives a polished finish.