Movies budgets tho paatu hero remunerations kuda adhe staayi lo ekkadiko vellipoyayi ee rojullo. Remuneration + Profits lo share ippudu present ala nadustundi Heroes ki trend. Tappu ledu le, cinema antha vaalla meedha depend ayyinappudu aa matram remuneration ivvali ga mari, vaallakosame ga theatres ki audience velthundi, so these remunerations are justified..
Ivala upcoming movies lo mana heroes entho remunerations teesukuntaro chuddam randi..
P.s: These remunerations info are collected from various sources, most are estimated amounts..
1. Prabhas is reportedly getting Rs 100 crore for his upcoming films(Project K, Salaar) and a 10 percent share from the box office profit of the film.
2. Pushpa 2 will have an overall budget amounting to Rs 400 crore. There are reports that Allu Arjun is taking home a whopping Rs 100 crore as his remuneration.
3. Ram Charan will be taking Rs 70 – 90 crores as remuneration for Shankar’s film.
4. Mahesh Babu is reportedly taking 65-70 crores as his salary for Trivikram’s film.
5. Jr. NTR will take home 55 Crores for Koratala Siva’s project.
6. Pawan Kalyan is said to be taking home 60 cr for the Telugu remake of Vinodhaya Satham. He has allotted just 20 days for the film and he is charging Rs 60 cr for the same. It means he will be getting Rs 3 crores per day.
7. Rajini is talking about a salary of Rs 151 crore for the movie Jailer. This puts him at the top of the list of highest paid actors in India.
8. Vijay has been reportedly offered a pay package of Rs. 60 – 80 crores for Varisu