Pasta and Pizza are the most loved Italian foods. Deenini manam manaki nachinattu transform cheskoni tinestunnam. Kani the pasta we eat has some really interesting stories to talk about. Here are a few of them.
1. October 25th is World Pasta Day.
2. Pasta lo chaala shapes untay kaani do you know approx ga enni untayo. There are more than 600 shapes of them.
3. Italy lo okka person 1-year lo 27 kgs of pasta tintaaru.
4. Pasta ni Pindi tho chestharu kada. Kani ade Pindi ni chaala mandi ki cheyyalante hands tho knead cheyyadam is difficult. Machines ippudu ochinay kaani long ago, kaallatho tokkutunde daanni.
5. 1957 lo BBC fooled public saying that pasta is grown on trees.
6. The three most popular shapes of pasta are spaghetti, macaroni, and penne.
7. Pasta manake kaadhu, dogs ki kuda pettochu. Kondaru nammakam enti ante vaalla development and growth ki help chestundi.
8. Pasta is a good source of folic acid which is a key nutrient in a woman’s childbearing years.