Having food at the right time is really important. Of all our routines, breakfast is really important. It balances your energy all day and helps you stay active. Here are a few reasons
why having a healthy and a complete breakfast is really important.
1. We have our first meal of the day after a gap of nearly 8 hours and hence to not avoid empty stomach for a longer time, we must break the fast.
2. Breakfast should be consumed within 2 hours of waking up.
3. It provides 25% of the total energy and nutrients required by the body. It will boost your energy levels and concentration.
4. Skipping breakfast makes you eat larger meals at other times of the day.
5. We must make sure the meal should be a perfect combination of carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, proteins and fiber to ensure nutrition is maintained.
6. But a very, very heavy breakfast makes your day lazy due to load in your stomach.
7. No other meal in the day can compensate for a healthy breakfast.
8. Having the right first meal ensures us to be healthy.
9. It helps avoid obesity, high BP, heart diseases and diabetes.