1. Randeep HoodaHe rejected endorsing fairness creams and told that, “It’s a colonial hangover to be fair. India, as a country, has an obsession with fairness, whereas the entire world is lying under the sun and getting a tan.” You won our huge respects, Randeep!
2. Kangana RanautShe was on news a little time ago for rejecting a 2 crore offer for endorsing a fairness cream. She instead spoke, “Ever since I was a kid, I have never understood the concept of fairness. Especially, in such a case, as a celebrity, what kind of an example would I be setting for younger people? I have no regrets about turning this offer down. As a public figure, I have responsibilities.” She is definitely a celeb to look out to.
3. Ranbir KapoorHe rejected sign up for advertising a fairness cream since he thought that these would just instil and deepen racial feelings and only make such things stronger. He just stole everyone with this statement.
4. Aamir KhanThis legendary actor turned down to endorse a luxury car that could give him a few crores. He reportedly told that, he did not want to sign up ads that do not address social issues. that’s a huge statement, sir.
5. Amitabh BachchanHe did not sign up to promote a cola brand as it was called as a poison by school teachers and he was surprised to have been approached. Bachchan was on a declining spree after that as he turned down another offer from a TV brand because the content was related to dowry.
6. John AbrahamBrands have approached John time and again for endorsements but he has been honest in choosing the brands. He has clearly stated that he will never endorse any tobacco or alcohol-related products.
7. Akshay KumarAkshay Kumar is a teetotaller in real life. he rejected to endorse a pan masala brand and this gesture and thoughtfulness of not endorsing anything for money is definitely commendable.