Privatization of Public Sector Unions (PSU’s) in India has taken a big turn under the BJP Government led by Modi. PSU’s ni loss lo nadapadam kante vatini privatize chesthe manchi profits loki osthayi anedi Modi Govt plan. Aithe ila PSU’s ni privatize chesthe vatini nammukuni unna lakhs of govt employees-valla jobs, lives and families ni road ki lagadama anedi opposition parties, economists and business analysts cheptunnaru.
Kani BJP Govt is very keen about privatization, Already Air India lanti PSU ni Tata Sons ki ichesaru and next privatization ki ready ga unna Indian PSU’s unnayi.
Here’s the list of Top 10 Indian PSUs That Are Privatized/Proposed For Privatization BY BJP Govt.
1. Air India – Already Privatized
2. HPCL – Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd
3. BPCL – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd
4. LIC – Life Insurance Corporation Of India
5. Shipping Corp Of India
6. BEML – Bharat Earth Movers Limited
7. BSNL – Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd
8. BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd
9. HAL – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
10. Indian Railways