A concealer is an awesome tool in your makeup arsenal. Just make sure you know the tricks and trips for using it correctly, and you’ll seriously be amazed at how much it can do to create a bright and flawless complexion.
Here are some concealer makeup hacks that you should always remember
- If your breakouts are on the back or on your chest, cover with a concealer that matches your personal skin tone, hiding the blemish, while adding some powder over it will keep the concealer in place so it doesn’t rub off over the course of the day.
- If you have bluish under-eye circles, use a pink or peach-toned concealer, while a tallow-toned concealer works to even out the skin tone as a whole and the green is used to cover up red spots and blemishes.
- You can also use the concealer pencil that’s slightly lighter in color to line the brow, top and bottom, really making the look pop out.
- You can lighten up the shades of the lip gloss by mixing it in with light concealer.
- Another very important concealer hack, is to spread over concealer on your lips. This way, your lipstick will last longer and won’t fade away.
- To prevent your eye shadow from falling off your lid and settling in the creases, prime your eyelids first with a dab of concealer.
- When concealing a pimple, first use a green concealer, then cover the area with a concealer that matches your skin tone perfectly.
- If you find yourself without concealer, place a small dot of liquid foundation on the area, wait a few minutes for the formula to set, and then lightly blend it out.