Prati Puja ki manam tappakunda deepalanu veliginchi mana korikalanu and anni emotions ni devunitho panchukuntam. Ilanti mukhyamaina deeparadhana ki konni patinchalsi osthadi.
Here are the types of oils you must use for the temple you are going.
1. Regular Deeparadhana – All Gods – Use Sesame Oil.
2. To get the blessings of Shree Mahalakshmi – Use Cow’s Ghee for Deeparadhana – Gives Ensures radiance and Heavenly bliss (Normal Ghee gives the benefits of Wealth, Health and Happiness)
3. To get the blessings of Subramanya/Shreemannarayana – Sesame Oil (Removes unforeseen dangers, Inauspicious events)
4. To get the blessings of Lord Ganesha – Coconut Oil
5. Devi Parashakti – Mixture of Ghee, Castor oil, Coconut oil, Ippanune (Oil extracted from a fruit resembling dried grapes), Vepanune (Oil extracted from the Neem Leaves)
6. Ippa Nune is one of the most used by the people who want to have the blessing of Shakthi.
7. Apart from deeparadhana, if there is a caster lamp glowing in the home gives, Fame, Happy family life, and to gain Spiritual intellect