Atani age appudu 15-16 untadi…school lo esthe chadavalenu antu school bunk kotti road la meedha tirige vaadu. Ala ani Julayi tirugu anukovaddu…athaniki business ante istam kani daniki valla father oppukoledu. Sare elago ala Schooling and College complete cheyinchadu force chesi. Ippudu elagaina tana kodukutho Degree complete cheyinchalani anukunnadu..kani cut chesthe nenu chadavalenu antu B.com 2nd year ke degree dropout.
Cut chesthe aa degree dropout candidate ee roju India’s richest man , India ne kadu Asia kuda. Mukesh Ambani net worth ni beat chesi India’s richest man seat lo kurchunnadu…anthe kadu Mark Zuckerberg net worth kuda surpass chesadu. Now he is the world’s 10th richest man, according to Forbes.
Athanu Marevaro Kadu Adani Group founder, chairperson and India’s new richest man Gautam Adani. Assala degree patta kuda leni Adani eeroju ee stage ki ela reach aiyyadu athadu zero nundi hero ga edigina teeru Struggle, Rise & Success Of India’s Richest Man Gautam Adani…oo sari meeru chadiveyandi
1. Gautam Adani was born on 24 June 1962, in Gujarat into a bania family of Shantilal and Shanta Adani. The Adani family started their business empire with textile business.
2. Ambani was very ambitious & determined from a young age compared to other 6 siblings . Adani has no interest in studies & dropped out of school as a teenager, attended the Gujarat University for B.com but dropped out in 2nd year.
3. Adani has an interest in business but had no intention of joining his father’s textile business, left Ahmedabad & moved to Mumbai when he was 18. With some petty cash that he bought from his father, he started working as a diamond trader at Mahindra Brothers. Adani set up his own diamond brokerage business in a couple of years.
4. He became a millionaire when he was 20 with the diamond brokerage business firm he started in Mumbai. Then Adani’s elder brother started a plastic factory in Ahmedabad & asked Gautam Adani to help him in running it.
5. Adani returned to Ahmedabad & started working with his brother. He began commodity trading by importing Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), a raw material used to manufacture plastic.
6. Adani & his brother started seeing huge profits in PVS and the deal with South Korea of importing PVC pipes changed everything for them. Then they established Adani Exports Limited now known as the Adani Enterprises in 1988.
7. Adani saw huge revenues & profits after liberalization and economic reforms In 1991. Adani entered into Ports business after the Government of Gujarat invited private companies to run the Mundra Port in 1995. Munda Ports later expanded as Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone Limited (APSEZ) it is India’s largest private multi-port operator today.
8. Adani started Adani Power Limited, the power business in 1996 it is India’s largest private power producer & also the largest solar power producer of India today. In 1988 Adani entered into the commodity trading business, with the flagship company Adani Enterprises Limited.
9. By 2006 Adani Group became the largest coal importer in India, Adani bought Bunyu Mines in Indonesia in 2008, they won Orissa Mining Rights in 2010, Adani Power emerged as India’s largest private power producer in 2014 thus how Adani became a kingpin in renewable energy sector,
10. Adani was kidnapped by Kasab companions in the 26/11 attack where he managed to escape. Adani became second richest, crossed Ambani and surpassed Mark Zukerberg after his renewable energy company ‘Adani Green’ breathtaking performance in March 2020. Adani’s net worth was $4.91 billion. Within 20 months, his net worth reached $83.89 billion.
As of Now (Feb 4, 2022), Gautam Adani is Asia & India’s richest man with a net worth of $90.4 Billion, surpassing Mukesh Ambani of $89.2 Billion & Marker Zuckerberg of $84.8 Billion.