15 Dialogues From The Greatest Movie Ever Made ‘The Godfather’ Which Will Set You On The Right Path
Life lo ee film ni yenni sarlu choosano asalu nake gurthuledu. Whenever I feel low I just watch this movie. Even RGV’s entire filmography is based on this singular movie, ee okka movie ni chusi inspire ayyi RGV yenno films teesaru. I am talking about the greatest film ever made ‘The Godfather’. Okka movie lo 24 crafts perfect ga work cheyyadam ee movie lone chusanu, inka ee movie loni dialogues will teach you all about life you need to know, so whenever you’re not feeling right just watch this movie or go through these memorable life teaching dialogues
1. Friendship is everything. Friendship is more than talent. It is more than the government. It is almost the equal of family
2. Great men are not born great, they grow great
3. Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment
4. A man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.
5. A friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults
6. The lawyer with the briefcase can steal more money than the man with the gun.
7. You cannot say ‘NO’ to the people you love, not often. That’s the secret and then when you do, it has to sound like a ‘YES’ or you have to make them say ‘NO.’ You have to take time and trouble.
8. Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
9. Many young men started down a false path to their true destiny. Time and fortune usually set them aright.
10. A man who is not a father to his children can never be a real man
11. There are things that have to be done and you do them and you never talk about them. You don’t try to justify them. They can’t be justified. You just do them. Then you forget it
12. Woman and children can afford to be careless, men can not
13. Forgive. Forget. Life is full of misfortunes.
14. You lived like a fool and you have come to a fool’s end.
15. If I can die saying, “Life is so beautiful”, then nothing else is important.