Yadadri Ni maro Tirupati la chestham anna CM KCR wish finally complete aindi ani chepochhu. Tirupati la kakpoina Oka religious masterpiece ga Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple Yadadri ga oka divine temple city ni Telugu people ki gift ga iccharu. 5 Years mundu 2 acres lo unna Yadagirigutta ni ee roju 14.5 acred Temple city ga marchi…oka religious masterpiece – The Naava Vaikuntam kattadam lo YTDA, TS Govt, CM KCR and other Yadadri priests and Temple architects padina kastanni once chusedddam.
Everything You Need To Know About Yadadri Temple The Navayuga Vaikuntam
1. The Chief Minister of Telangana, K. Chandrashekhar Rao proposed the renovation of the Yadagirigutta Temple in 2015 quoting it as ‘ A Tirupati of Telangana’.
2. In 2016, KCR approved the First phase of the Yadadri Renovation project under the Yadadri Temple Development Authority (YTDA).
3. Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Temple was Changed To Temple Town With the Name ‘Yadadri’. Renovation works Kick Started In 2016 with an estimated budget of Rs. 1000 Crores.
4. KCR Visited many Temples, Priests Across The Telugu States For The Temple Architectural work and approached Anand Sai as the chief architect who is a famous art director of Tholi Prema and Yamadonga.
5. Another lead architect P Madhusudhan, was chosen for their understanding of the ancient designs based on Silpa and Agama principles. The architecture of the temple is based on Agama Shastra and constructed using 3 different stones.
6. Krishna Sila (also known as Purusha Sila) for presiding deities in the sanctum sanctorum; Sthri Sila for deities of Goddesses; and Napunsaka Sila used for flooring, walls, etc. Over 2.50 lakh tonnes of black granite were used to carve beautiful sculptures.
7. 1900 Acres was Acquired By YTDA For Cottages, Parking Space, Kalyana Katta Building for devotees to offer their hairs.
8. The 2 Acre temple is now spread over 14.5 acres. The temple is divided into 3 sections that include the Main temple, Mukha Mandapam, 7 gopurams (domes) with wooden roofs, vratha peetham, Swamy Vari Udyana Vanam, Kalyana mandapam, satram, etc.
9. More Than 2000 Sculptors and laborers were involved in the construction of Yadadri Temple.
10. KCR requested devotees, politicians, and others after 125 KG Gold is estimated for Gopuram Gold plated coating. KCR Made 1.25 KG gold to Yadadri and requested others to do the same in return they got huge responses from all corners of Telangana.
11. Total Of Rs 1800 Crore Budget Spent On This Religious Masterpiece. Temple Is Open For Devotees After ‘Mahakumbh Samprokshanam’ Performed By Priests On March 28th, 2022.
12. Temple shrine is all opened for devotees with 6000+ parking spaces, newly constructed cottages. A QR Code system is going to reduce long queues for Darshan tickets & New machinery is imported for laddu prasad making that can prepare 50,000 laddoos in no time.
13. Temple has statues of the 12 Alwars representing the Kakatiyan style of architecture, installed around the Mukha Mandapa.
14. The New Renovated Yadadri temple accommodates up to 10,000+ devotees at a time for Darshan.