Samantha Ruth Prabhu, the name that doesn’t need any introduction. Coming from a small town in Tamil Nadu, an ordinary college going girl to modeling to movies her journey itself is an inspirational one. Yes, Samantha who started off her career in a very early stage where she was class topper and food at studies but someone suggested her to try in modeling after her cute looks.
She quit college and entered into modeling and did a couple of commercial ads. And then she was auditioned by Gautham Vasudev Menon the director of Ye Maya Chesave. Everything changed for Samantha after YMC, she got a dream debut following a line of crazy projects with Jr NTR, Mahesh Babu, Pawan Kalyan.
She went on to become a leading lady in TFI and Tamil with a choice of commercial blockbusters and handpicked lady oriented stories which suits her image. Today Samantha is one of the biggest stars down south and got PAN-India fame with The Family Man series and Oo Antava Oo Oo Antava song in Pushpa.
Through money she earned through movies and commercial ads Samantha owned a taste of expensive things from cars to handbags. Samantha has a unique taste of things when it comes to bags, fashion and cars.
10 Expensive Things Owned By Samantha Ruth Prabhu
1. Samantha House In Hyderabad Worth 25-30 Crores
2. Samantha’s Land Rover Car Worth Rs 2.30 Crores
3. Samantha’s Porsche Cayman GTS – Rs 1.46 Crores
4. Samantha’s Audi Q7 Worth – Rs 90 Lakhs
5. Samantha Jaguar XF Worth – Rs 72 Lakhs
6. Samantha’s Christian Dior Bag – Rs 2.5 Lakh
7. Louis Vitton Bag – Rs 2.17 Lakhs
8. GG Marmont Sling Bag – Rs 1.5 Lakhs
9. Manolo Blahnik Black Heels Worth – Rs 95,000 to 1 Lakh
10. Stakes & Partnership In Saaki Clothing – Worth Around 30-50 Crores