Covid-19 taruvatha Bharat Biotech mana Telugu state lo unna ee Hyderabad based Pharma company name full viral aindi. Covid-19 outbreak taruvatha World leading countries like US, UK, China, Russia lanti countries and pharma companies anni vaccine trials chesthu chala takkuva time lo Covid-19 vaccine trials ni successful chesin aa country lo unna citizens ki Vaccine ni tayaru chesayi.
Pfizer, Sputnik lanti Covid-19 vaccine ni US, Russia announce chesaka…Mumbai based Serum Institute Of India vallu kuda Covishield ane vaccine trials ni successful ga complete chesi Indian Vaccine production ni start chesi World countries lo Indian Pharma kuda lead lo untundi ani cheppakane chepparu.
Serum Institute Of India, taruvatha mana Hyderabad Based Pharma Company Bharat Biotech Covaxin ane Covid-19 vaccine ni successful ga launch chesi maro Covid-19 vaccine ni Idnians and World Countries ki supply cheyadam lo major role play chesindi.
Who Is The Owner of Bharat Biotech?
Bharat Biotech evaridi? Assala ee Pharma giant venaka unna torch bearer evaru? Ante evaro kadu mana Telugu ayane…athani peru Dr Krishna Ella sorry Dr kadu Padma Bhushan Dr Krishna Ella garu – The Founder, MD of Bharat Biotech company.
From A Farmer Son To Leading Pharma Giant’s Founder: The Struggle, Success and Journey of Bharat Biotech’s Founder Dr Krishna Ella:
1. Dr Krishna Ella was born to a Telugu speaking agriculture family in Tiruttani, which is on the border of Andhra Pradesh-Tamil Nadu in 1969.
2. Krishna Ella was interested in doing traditional farming in his school days. Then he joined Tamil Nadu Agriculture University for bachelor’s degree and later he moved to Bangalore and did Masters At University Of Agricultural Sciences.
3. While studying at Bangalore, Krishna’s interest in farming shifted to explore more in Agriculture Science and he quit the idea of farming and attended Hawaii University & Wisconsin-Madison and completed his PhD.
4. He started his professional career by joining the pharmaceutical and life sciences company Bayer, as part of its agricultural division.
5. Krishna returned to India in 1999 and set up a small lab in Hyderabad with the idea of developing a Hepatitis B vaccine.
6. Krishna’s lab in Hyd was all started with low-cost investment & began production of Hepatitis B vaccine at less cost of just Rs 10 per dose & supplied almost 350-400 million doses to more than 65 countries.
7. Krishna never looked back after this and started to focus more on vaccine productions. After Launching Bharat Biotech in Hyderabad, Ella’s company produced preservative-free vaccine (Revac-B mcf Hepatitis B Vaccine), India’s first cell-cultured Swine Flu vaccine, world’s cheapest Hepatitis vaccines.
8. Bharat Biotech company made a huge name after they developed and produced a first ever vaccine for the Zika virus in the World.
9. Krishna was pioneer in setting up the Pharma field in South India as he suggested Chandra Babu Naidu to build a genome Valley In Hyd.
10. After developing many first of its kind vaccines, Ella started working on Covid-19 vaccine in April 2020 after the Corona outbreak.
11. It took so much time to understand the novel coronavirus and its variants. It took almost 5 months after many failed attempts in developing a full-fledged vaccine.
12. Even after 375 clinical trials in Phase 1 & 380 successfull clinical trials in Phase 2 – Covaxin vaccine didn’t get approval from Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) & ICMR.
13. On the other side Serum Institute of India’s CEO Cyrus Poonawalla made a statement that Only Covishield Vaccine is genuine and efficient from India and rest of the Vaccines (Covaxin) is safe like water in a press conference.
14. Dr Krishna Ella really felt sad & upset with the statement and he took it as a challenge and which made him develop India’s first indigenous Covid-19 vaccine Covaxin which got approved by DCGI in no time.
15. Today he won India’s highest honorary Padma Award for his tireless efforts in making Covaxin vaccine for the nation and humankind in the fight against the deadly coronavirus.