Our dear Oreo was 93 years old when it was reported to be the world’s best selling cookie in 2005. It is no surprise that Oreo being everyone’s sweetheart and has taken over dessert menus in the recent past.
Here are 5 easy, 3 ingredient Oreo recipes
1. Oreo Espresso Frappe
It is pretty inexpensive unlike the one on the CCD/Starbucks menu. Super easy too! 😉
3-4 Oreo cookies
1 cup frozen milk
1/2 tsp instant coffee powder
Throw in the ingredients into a blender and blend till coarse-grainy.
2. Dirt Trifle Pudding
Who would deny a twist to your favorite trifle pudding? 🙂
1 cup finely powdered Oreo
chocolate/any flavored custard(can use 2)
– In a greased dish/bowl, layer the powdered Oreo and press it with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
– Pour the custard layers over it.
– Top with the chopped cookies and repeat the process. Let it set.
3. Creamy Oreo Dessert
You’ll love it to the last crumb! 🙂
1/2 l thick cream, whipped
1 cup milk
2 packets Oreo
– In a wide dish, spread some cream. Dip the cookies in milk for 1-2 minutes and place it on the cream layer.
– Top with cream and repeat the process.
– Finish with remaining cream and un dipped cookies.
– Refrigerate for 4 hrs. Cut and serve.
4. Oreo Burfi
A fusion sweet you’d wanna try next Diwali.
1/2 tin sweetened condensed milk
2 tbsp butter
8-10 crushed Oreo
– In a heated pan, mix in the condensed milk and cookies till it begins to thicken.
– Add the butter and fold in the mixture.
– In a greased tin, pour the mix and spread evenly with a blunt knife.
– Garnish with chopped Oreos.
– Cut into squares when set.
5. Oreo Mug Cake
‘coz hunger doesn’t remain patient over pre heat nor do we miss an option to not share delicious dessert!
9 Oreo cookies
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp baking powder
– Crush the Oreo cookies(do not remove the cream of the cookies) roughly.
– Add the baking powder and combine well. Add milk and mix the batter well.
– Grease a microwave safe cup. Transfer the batter into the prepared cup. Microwave for 2 minutes.
– Let it cool down for 10 minutes and serve with a scoop of ice cream and chocolate sauce.