Power undadhu, NAtural resources ki shortage ostundi, imports and exports valla suffer avtharu idi Telangana State Andhra Pradesh state separation ki mundhu manam antha vinnadi. Ee doubts anniti madhya Telangana-Andhra Pradesh bifurcation aindi. Cut chesthe telangana state from aindi and within no time lo IT, Agriculture, Health Pharma lanti sectors lo TS State unexpected growth and development tho India’s fastest growing states list lo top lo undi.
Here are some Facts, Stats About Telangana State That Prove Why Telangana Is the Fastest-Growing State in India
Note: Stats Source From IBEF (India Brand Equity Foundation, NITI Aayog & Other News Articles From Trusted Sources)
1. Telangana State Registered Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP) increased by 130% from ₹5 Lakh Cr in 2014 to ₹11.54 Lakh Cr in 2021.
2. The per capita income of Telangana increased by 125% in the past 7 years from Rs 1,24,104 in (2014-15) to Rs 2,78,833 in (2021-22)
3. Telangana is the leading pharmaceutical manufacturing hub in the country, attracting over Rs. 10,000 crore (US$ 1.49 billion) in investment in the life sciences sector over the last four years. In FY21, there were 311 investment proposals in the life sciences sector worth Rs. 6,734.56 crore (US$ 919.43 million).
4. With 6.59 percent, Telangana is ranked 2nd in the country in the growth rate of income from the agriculture sector between 2011-2020
5. Telangana Is the 4th largest contributor to the Indian Economy with Net State Value Added (NSVA) from Rs 4,16,930 crore in 2014-15 to Rs 8,10,503 crore in 2020-21.
6. Telangana ranked 6th in Niti Aayog’s Sustainable Growth Index 2020-21. Telangana scored 69 out of 100 points, which is above the national average of 66.
7. Telangana ranked 3rd in NITI Aayog’s 2019-20 health index along with larger states like Kerala, Tamil Nadu in 1st, 2nd, and Andhra Pradesh, and Maharashtra in 5th and 6th positions.
8. TS-I Pass to ease the ITES development & growth, EV Policy to make Telangana a major base for EV & ESS sectors, and to attract investments worth $ 4.0 Billion are some visionary policies that set Telangana state ahead as a futuristic state In India.