Top 15 Highest Paid Tollywood Heroes Of 2022
2022, is not so productive year for TFI in terms of hits it delivered. The success rate and ratio is very low compared to previous years…there are only 7-8 superhits registered in the year so far. Movies like RRR, Karthikeya 2, F3, Bheemla Nayak, Bimbisara are the few to name as hits. But irrespective of movie hits and flops,Tollywood heroes paid a whopping remuneration in 2022.
Actors like Prabhas, Chiranjeevi charged a whopping remuneration despite disasters like Radhe Shyam & Acharya. On other hand Ram Charan & Jr NTR took huge remuneration for RRR, and increased their remuneration after RRR result and stardom.
Here are the Top 15 Highest Paid Tollywood Heroes Of 2022
1. Prabhas Remuneration Rs 300 Crores – 2 Movies In 2022 (Radhe Shyam & Adipurush)
With one release Radhe Shyam and one completed movie Adipurush this year, Prabhas has reportedly paid Rs 300 Crores as remuneration for the year 2022. Prabhas is the Highest Paid Tollywood Heroes
2. Ram Charan Remuneration Rs 120 to 150 Crores – 2 Movies In 2022 (RRR, Acharya)
With PAN-India hit and disaster with Acharya, Ram Charan has reportedly paid remuneration of 120 to 150 Crores this year.
3. Mahesh Babu Remuneration Rs 100-120 Crores – (Sarkaru Vaari Paata & Signed Movie With Trivikram #SSMB)
With an SVP super hit and one signed movie with Harrika Haasini banner this year, Mahesh babu paid Rs 100-120 crores.
4. Jr NTR Remuneration Rs 100 to 120 Crores – (RRR Movie & Signed Movie With Koratala)
PAN-Indian hit with RRR and one signed movie with Koratala Siva, Jr NTR reportedly paid 80 to 100 Crores this year.
5. Chiranjeevi Remuneration Rs 80 to 100 Crores – (Acharya, Godfather & Waltair Veerayya)
Megastar Chiranjeevi is back to movies with jet speed. With 3 movies Acharya, Godfather & Waltair Veerayya 2 releases (2 releases) Chiru has paid Rs 80 to 100 Crores.
6. Pawan Kalyan Remuneration Rs 80 to 100 Crores – (Bheemla Nayak & Hari Hara Veera Mallu)
With Bheemla Nayak remake hit and undergoing Pan-India project Hari Hara Veera Mallu, PK has paid 80 to 100 Crores.
7. Allu Arjun Remuneration Rs 60 to 100 Crores – (Pushpa 2 Schedule)
After the Pushpa blockbuster PAn-India wave across India, Allu Arjun is busy with Pushpa 2 schedule and paid 60 to 100 Crores for Pushpa 2.
8. Raviteja Remuneration Rs 60 to 80 Crores – (Ramarao On Duty, Khiladi, Dhamaka & Waltair Veerayya)
With 3 projects in hand, 2 disaster movies and a Dhamaka movie scheduled for release, Mass Maharaja paid 60 to 80 Crores (12-15 cr per movie).
9. Nani Remuneration Rs 50-60 Crores – (Ante Sundaraniki & Dasara)
With AnteSUndaraniki average hit and Dasara movie in hand, Nani has reportedly paid Rs 50-60 Crores this year.
10. Balakrishna Remuneration Rs 40-50 Crores – (Veera Simha Reddy & Unstoppable)
WIth only one movie Veera Simha Reddy scheduled for Sankranthi release and Unstoppable show on other hand Balayya has paid Rs 40-50 Crores.
11. Daggubati Venkatesh Remuneration Rs 40-50 Crores – (F3 & Ori Devuda)
With an F3 hit and cameo role in the Ori Devuda movie, Venky Mama has paid Rs 40-50 Crores this year.
12. Vijay Devarakonda Remuneration Rs 40-50 Crores – (Liger & Kushi)
Vijay Deverakonda believed in Liger but it ended up as a huge disaster of 2022. With Liger release and Kushi movie on other hand VD paid Rs 40-50 Crores.
13. Naga Chaitanya Remuneration Rs 40-50 Crores – (Bangarraju, Thank You & Dhootha)
Chay delivered hit with Bangarraju, disaster with Thank You, and another signed project Custody, Dhootha web series with Vikram K Kumar took Rs 40-50 Crores as remuneration.
14. Varun Tej Remuneration Rs 30-40 Crores – (F3, Ghani & Untitled Movie)
Mega hero Varun with 3 active projects F3, Ghani & Untitled Movie scheduled for 2023 release has paid Rs 30-40 Crores.
15. Adivi Sesh Remuneration Rs 30-40 Crores – (Major & HIT 2)
With content driven movies, Adivi Sesh has emerged as the top hero in TFI. With Major hit and HIT 2 movie releasing on Dec 2nd, Sesh has taken 30-40 Crore as remuneration which makes him 15th Highest Paid Tollywood hero Of 2022 in the list.