PanduMirchi or Cayenne Pepper is an extremely popular spice down in the south. Rich in several vitamins like vitamin C, vitamin K, this particular spice needs to be in your kitchen. It is said to have arrived in India, in the 16th century and has now become an integral part of a lot of the recipes. And, what better than adding this flavourful spice to your favourite chicken?
PanduMirchiKodiKoora is full off flavours and can be made easily at home. And, now you can easily make this at home with these simple steps.
- ½ kg Chicken
- 10 Fresh Red Chillies
- 2 pods of Garlic
- 1 large Tomato
- 1 large Onion
- Curry leaves
- Corriander leaves
- 2 sp curd
- 1 sp Ginger garlic paste
- Salt (As per taste)
- 1 tsp Turmeric
Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves
2tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp dhania Powder
1 tbsp jeera Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala
Add curd, ginger garlic paste, salt, and turmeric to the chicken. Mix it well and let it marinate for a while.
Have you tried this tasty and super spicy, Pandu Mirchi Kodi Kura yet?If you take your spicy food seriously, then you must try this recipe. Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wirallyfood/
Posted by Wirally Food on Thursday, February 6, 2020
1. In a mixie jar, take the fresh red chillies, garlic pods, and salt. Grind them to a fine mixture. Then add 1 large tomato and grind it to a fine paste.
2. Now, in a pan, add some oil and fry cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. Once they are tempered, add one large bowl of onions and fry them.
3. Once the onions turn slightly golden brown, add ginger garlic paste, salt and turmeric powder. Fry until cooked.
4. When the onions are fried, add the ground PanduMirchi paste and cook it until bubbles are formed. Then add curry leaves to it.
5. For this step, add the marinated chicken and mix it well with the mixture. Cover the pan with a lid and cook the chicken for 10 minutes on a medium flame.
6. Lastly, add a tablespoon of Dhaniya powder, Jeera powder and Garam Masala powder. Mix well and cook it for 5 minutes.
7. Your delicious PanduMirchiKodiKoora is now ready to be served hot with rice or Rotis.