Pachi Mirchi Kodi Pulao is a delicious dish, which is extremely popular in South India, but did you know, that you can easily make this dish in your home. In this article, we will be taking a look at how you can make Pach Mirchi Kodi Pulao at home,
Let’s get started:-
Soaked Basmati Rice
How To Make Pach Mirchi Kodi Pulao
- Add Elaichi, Cinnamon, Clove, Mace, Bay Leaf, garlic, ginger, and green chilies to a grinder and make a paste.
- Now add this paste to ½ kg Chicken
- Add salt, turmeric powder and ¼ cup curd to the chicken, and mix well and let it marinate for 1 hour
- Now, heat a pan and add a little oil to the pan
- Now add star anise, and 1 cup onions and sauté them for a while
- Add the marinated chicken to the pan, and cook the chicken for 15 minutes
- Add Mint leaves to the chicken and stir well
- Add ½ cup of soaked basmati rice to the chicken and add ½ cup of water
- Now let it cook for 10 minutes on medium flame
- Garnish the rice with coriander leaves and 2 tsp ghee.
- Your tasty Pachi Mirchi Kodi Pulao is now ready