Chili garlic fish is an Indian-Chinese fusion dish is a delicious dish which is quite popular among seafood lovers, this dish can be used as an appetizer or you can pair it up with rice in the main course combo, in this article, we will be taking a look at how you can easily make this delicious dish at home.
Corn flour ½ cup
White Spring Onion
Capsicum ½ cup
Onions ½ cup
Soya Sauce 1tbsp
Red Chili Powder
Ginger Garlic Paste
Red Chilli Paste ½ cup
Ketchup ½ tbsp.
Marinating the Fish
Take a bowl of fish and add 2tsp red chili powder, 1tsp turmeric, 2tsp salt, 1tsp black pepper, 2tbsp ginger garlic paste, and 2tbsp lemon juice, and mix the spices and marinate it for 30 minutes.
Now add 1 beaten egg to the marinated fish, and ½ cup cornflour and ½ cup flour Maida to the fish and keep it aside for 30 minutes
• Now heat some oil in a pan and fry the marinated fish
• Take another pan and heat 2tbsp oil, and add ½ cup garlic and 2tbsp white spring onion and sauté.
• Now add green chillies, ½ cup capsicum and ½ cup onion to the pan and fry them for 2 minutes.
• Now add ½ cup red chili paste, ½ tbsp ketchup, 1tbsp vinegar and 1tbsp soya sauce and mix well.
• Add a little water to the mixture (as required)
• Now 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tsparomat powder and 2 tsp salt and let it cook for a while.
• Now add the fried fish to the sauce, and cook it for 5 minutes.
• Now add cornflour and water mixture to thicken the sauce.
• Garnish the dish with spring onions.
• Your delicious Chilli Garlic Fish is now ready.